Wednesday, November 19, 2008

A Beginning...

There come moments in life worth noting down and remembering sitting on a chair in an autumn evening. A few moments scattered here and there which give us hope… which give us our dreams… and which give us someone we care for… A few moments of joy which make it worth reliving again and again…

Life’s so large and so small at the same moment. People come and people go… faces fade but memories remain… and some events do happen again…

I start my journey by writing a few words about things which have a lot of importance in my life…

I share my life, my experiences, my dreams and a few smiles with you…

Just blog it!!!

2 comments:

Sumo said...

You know...you really hit a nerve there with ur post. Even 2day, when I m bored, I go to my posts in 2005 and wonder - was I really like this? It really helps me understand the changes in me as a person.

Unknown said...

The post is really appealing!

Get all the match details and ICC T20 World Cup Schedule 2020 including time table, venues and dates to stay updated about this biggest cricket event of the year.